Consulting and training are usually delivered remotely using Zoom. Bill has offered his services over screen sharing applications for years, and both before and during the pandemic he has found that this approach works well. It facilitates easy screen sharing and the ability to conveniently schedule 1- and 2-hour meetings. Bill has no minimum number of hours for clients and can accommodate needs requiring only a small amount of time to very large projects.
Bill is fully COVID-19 vaccinated and boosted and is again offering the onsite, in-person consulting and training he has offered for decades, in addition to services over Zoom.
- Upgrades, conversions, and implementations of Raiser’s Edge NXT
- “Audits” and cleanup to ensure proper, most effective, most efficient database use
- Policy and procedure decision-making and documentation for Raiser’s Edge
- Implementation and best-practice guidance for optional modules, especially:
- Major gifts/moves management, planned gifts, and grants fundraising
- Special events
- Recurring/monthly/sustainer giving and gift management
- Guidance with the outbound mass email, online donation form, and online event registration form tools native to Raiser’s Edge (i.e., Online Express and the web view tools)
- Guidance with Query, Mail, and Export for clean, accurate annual giving, direct mail, telemarketing, and other mailings such as newsletters and annual reports
- Development, financial and executive reporting and dashboards
- Gift entry procedures and integration and reconciliation between the development and finance offices, including integration of Raiser’s Edge and Financial Edge™ and other accounting software programs
- Integration with other third-party software, such as online applications
- Imports of new and additional data from other databases and spreadsheets
- Short- and long-term database administrator replacement and retainer services
- Evaluation of your Raiser’s Edge renewal agreement with Blackbaud, especially for opportunities to save money
- For organizations that are considering purchasing Raiser’s Edge and have not yet done so, assistance with:
- Objectively understanding the abilities of Raiser’s Edge to meet your needs for a wise purchase decision
- Deciding which modules are worth the investment to purchase and what can be met by standard functionality
- Understanding the process to implement Raiser’s Edge so you can budget and plan
- For organizations that are leaving Raiser’s Edge and converting to another fundraising system, assistance with:
- Getting your data out of Raiser’s Edge
- Understanding and cleaning up your Raiser’s Edge data as you map to and prepare for your new database
- Having an experienced sounding board on project, process, and conversion questions
- Flexible and custom training for new and existing users on Raiser’s Edge NXT and version 7 for:
- Gift and data entry staff
- “Power” users’ initial and advanced training
- Development officers and development staff, especially with the RE NXT web view
- Heads of development and advancement (“executive training“), also with focus on the RE NXT web view
- Database/application managers for Raiser’s Edge
- The training can be comprehensive or can focus on particular needs, such as the RE NXT web view for fundraisers or data staff, and queries, mailings, events, and major gifts.
- This training can be delivered one-on-one and to groups of any size.
- Training can also be incorporated into consulting so you and your staff learn Raiser’s Edge while getting your copy of Raiser’s Edge set up and improved for your organization’s specific needs.